Sunday 23 March 2014

Return to blogger

Hello my beauties,
It has been a year and five months since I have posted on blogger. I have of course kept up with all of my favourite blogs and am absolutely loving my weekly reads. I went through a phase of wondering if blogging was for me. I sort of had a lack in confidence about blogging and felt a bit conscious about it all. 
I often get asked about my blog and I dismiss the questions about why I don't blog anymore. I've missed the world of blogging and seem to be clogging up everybody's news feeds on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and therefore I decided that returning to my lovely blog would be a great idea.
I've missed all of the great feedback and support from you lovely beauties and I can not wait to get back into the wonderful world of blogger, blogging and all things beauty!
I hope you all decide to re-join my journey.
Love, Belle.x

1 comment:

  1. The colors are really beautiful! Perfect for the summer <3

    Best regards from Germany,

    Shoppisticated

    ReplyDelete