Tuesday 9 October 2012

Nail Art. She Swirls and Swirls Again.

Hello Beauties,
As ever my nail varnish collection is vastly growing, it is honestly terrifying how many shades I have. So many people that I am in contact with daily are forever saying that they have never actually seen my natural nails before.... polish addict? I think so!
I have so many colours I can never choose which colour I want on my nails and so this brings me to this post. I've come to the conclusion that painting each nail a different colour like a rainbow is not an acceptable solution to indecisiveness. Recently whilst scouring youtube for new nail art ideas I cam across Marble Nails. After many attempts and 10 youtube tutorials later, this is what I came up with, I have decided that it is much a more acceptable choice to rainbow nails, might I add it also looks pretty damn beautiful.

This was achieved with three colours: Black by Barry M £2.99, Porchester Square by Nails Inc £11 and Thunder and Lightning by Models Own £4.90. I am really excited to try out a few more marble nail looks. Patience and complimentary shades are my two biggest tips for creating this nail art.

Will you be giving marble nail art a go?
Love,
Belle.x

6 comments:

  1. wow, will definitely be trying this soon! :) love the blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is so easy to recreate. you just have to have little patience haha!
      Love,
      Belle.x

      Delete
  2. This looks like flat out witch craft. Love these nails. Gliter is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! The colours do work really well together.
      Love, Belle.x

      Delete
  3. omg your marble effect nails are seriously rad!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anthea,
      Thanks for the comment. I follow you!
      Love,
      Belle.x

      Delete