Thursday 1 December 2011

busy wednesday

evening all,
i have had an extremely busy wednesday. i have been ill, worked and helped my mum set up an arts fair she is featured in this weekend. we have been busy making and so on, tomorrow is the day of setting up and so panic has struck! i'm just writing mainly because i've been to lush and have loads to review, lush, lush, LUSH. my party wear arrived from asos. over all i am satisfied, fast delivery as usual, great price, 25% of - not much i can complain about - apart from i ordered a paul&joe nail polish, finalllyyyyy, in 'framboise' it was the perfect dolly pink to match my new dolly pink barry m lipstick which also arrived from asos. the pair together would have been the ultimate barbie pink duo for my birthday, but shame, they sent me a mid hue purple which i would possibly recommend for a grandma? never mind i will send it back and hopefully receive the fabulous 'framboise' in time for my barbie birthday bash!
 

i have been wearing my lovely black pleated skirt shirt dress (above) from asos which came in my parcel, i will do a OOTD soon and also a review on all of the above,
i have also been wearing MUA lipstick today in red shade 1, applied at 4pm and at 8pm when i looked in the mirror it was pretty intact! very impressive for £1.

have you had a busy day?
love,
Belle.x

No comments:

Post a Comment